Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New blog page

I've been playing with webpages for a while now but never actually put them online so I'm going to start writing little posts with stories and pictures of what I get up to in Iceland and elsewhere. I'll also put old material up here so that some of last year's adventures and the start of my story can be read. We've had stunning weather this February .. sunshine and bright skies. I want to stay here for good when the weather is like this. Step outside though and your ears and nose drop off from the freezing wind.. then I start dreaming of the delights of continental destinations with wonderfully civilised food and prices and the warmth of the sun on my skin. Well anyway, this weekend I got a grant approved so I'll be here a bit longer at least and I hope it is the start of something fun and exciting. More later.

No comments: